PDA

View Full Version : glad im on this site

mazzatazza
05-10-06, 20:12
hi everyone i never knew so many people are in the situation i am.im married and have a wonderfull husband and two children. i have suffered with depression and anxiety on and off for almost 12 years.i am now back on medication and waiting for it to kick in .anybody like to post me message for some words of advice and support you are very welcome

mrs m bevis

honeybee3939
05-10-06, 20:16
Hi Mazz

And a BIG warm welcome to you, you certainly have come to the right place to make new friends and get lots of Advice, i like you have suffered for many years with anxiety so you certainly not alone.

Love

Andrea
xxxx

scoobygirl2005
05-10-06, 21:11
Hi.

Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of help and support here and make some new friends too!

Scooby2005
x x

chelsea
05-10-06, 21:21
Hi mazz,

welcome to the forum.

You will find lots of help and support here.

Take care.xxxxxxxxx

donna

Granny Primark
06-10-06, 09:50
Welcome mazz,
You will get help support and advice from this forum.
Its great youve got a wonderful husband to give you support. Youl make friends on this site who will also give you support.

Take care
LYNN xx

manmoor
06-10-06, 09:53
Hi Mazz,

A big warm welcome to you. Here you will get lots of good advice and make new friends. Everybodys lovely.

Take Care

Mandyxx

surreylady
06-10-06, 10:10
hi mazza

weclome to the NMP forum. It is full of good support and wonderful people. I have found it a great help and hope you do too, I am sure you will be feeling better soon

all the best to you

mandy xxx

positive attitude brings positive results

mazzatazza
06-10-06, 14:52
hi all and thanks for your replies i have my 1st counciling session today and when i had counciling years ago it helped me alot is there anyone on sertraline and diazepam?

mrs m bevis

mad_shell66
06-10-06, 15:19
hi maz

welcome to the site

shellxx

trac67
06-10-06, 19:04
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

domino
06-10-06, 19:09
Hi mazz, yes i am on diazapam,do,nt need it all the time ,mainly for travel. but seeing g.p. monday about other anxieties. good to have you on board. lorraine

ceecee
06-10-06, 20:38
hi mazz welcome to the forum!!!
you,ll find loads of friends here
take care rachel x

wobily_lin
07-10-06, 01:34
Hi Mazz,

A big welcome to the site. Great to have you on board.

Take care,

Lin.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nomorepanic
07-10-06, 14:14
Hi Mazz

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will meet some lovely, supportive people here and get some great advice and help!

Nicola