PDA

View Full Version : everybody hands up. is life ruind

fruity
18-06-13, 23:59
who,s life as been/still is/is ruind by anxiety/panic ect...... it definetly stops you doing things you want to do. your scared to take that chance. so how many & tell me what your afraid of & if you don,t then don,t worry. im the same some things i know & somethings i don,t.

alicegreen
19-06-13, 04:15
I was in a very dark place a couple of years ago, but mostly now, owing to counselling, medication and a lifestyle review I am pretty free from the crippling anxiety. Im still a worrier but in a much more rational way if you get me?

There is life after panic disorder x

illgetthere
19-06-13, 07:23
Mine ruined destroyed 3 years ago I was a normal well as normal is a worryer but nothing like I am now I'm like a mouse in a corner scared to do almost anything scared to drink alcohol incase I get blood poison scared to take medication incase I have side affects scared of ppl walking past me brushing past me incase they stab me scared of my own body I hate it all hate hate hate it xx

panicperson
19-06-13, 08:36
Ruining my relationship with husband and kids as I'm irritable and preoccupied all the time. So convinced I'm dying that I imagine my children's life without me and I just cry. This then stops me trying to get too close to them as I'm scared it will be harder when I leave them x

fruity
19-06-13, 09:46
I was in a very dark place a couple of years ago, but mostly now, owing to counselling, medication and a lifestyle review I am pretty free from the crippling anxiety. Im still a worrier but in a much more rational way if you get me?

There is life after panic disorder x
yes im not as bad as i was but just gets to you. thanks for reply.