PDA

View Full Version : quivering in chest and top stomock

lorraine
19-06-13, 10:44
hi

I've been sufering the last 3 days with continual burping, full stomock feeling like it will burst at the top near rib cage, gurgling, burping bringing up a little acid. I am also getting this sort of quiveringor shaking feeling in my stomock at top near rib cage and in chest sometimes it can even set off an eptopic beat but not always. Sometimes just a feeling of pressure hitting my throat sooo uncomfortable. Started taking my omeprazole this morning see if this shifts it. anyone else get these symptoms?

thankyou

Lorraine

Helen1989
30-06-13, 14:38
I do !! I suffer with left chest pain & pains under my left rib, the bottom of my left rib is very painfull & swollen. I have a fast heart rate so on propranolol for that. But I still struggle from the chest pain/ rib pain every day. Worse if my tummy is playing up or time of the month. I don't really have any advice sorry. Helen x

nomorepanic
30-06-13, 14:41
It sounds like acid reflux and indigestion and the omeprazole will sort it out for you

Carnation
13-06-14, 02:15
Yes, Nicola is right. I had it bad. Everything you said. It will calm down in time. Don't go to long without food and to eat things that will calm the stomach. Porridge is very good in the morning. It can also cause heartburn which we sufferers keep mistaking for a heart attack. It is not, and don't fret, it will get better.:hugs: