PDA

View Full Version : Anyone suffer with hayfever advise?

Shivmarie
19-06-13, 14:04
Hi all,
ive had a sore throat on and off for like six weeks, if i recall it was after i ate abit of pizza and the crust was sharp and i really felt it sharpen in my throat, anyway it comes and goes and ive been told my throats been inflamed on and off since April, my glands were up last week, but no throat pain, now i have throat pain but my glands are down, they said my tonsills were fine, but its really quite sore, i was just wondering if this is a cause of hayfever as i notice it comes on more so when im around by work which has loads of trees and flowers etc. I really want my bloods done again as ive been into hospital since the last lot in april and its just worrying me.
Ive never had hayfever so i don't know the symtoms, ive not been snzeeing loads or anything x x

MarkJames3
19-06-13, 16:26
Hey,

Firstly my hayfever is the worst its been all year in the last week, and today I have such a sore throat.

Secondly I've had a very mild sore throat since christmas, sometimes its worse and sometimes its better. I am now wondering if its all down to hayfever which I've had since I was a kid (now 28).

Ive been to various doctors about my sore throat and none seem worried, but after chatting to my mum today who has also suffered from hay fever all her life, she mentioned a few years ago that her doctor told her to take hay fever tablets all year round and it can flare up at any time and not necessarily just in the summer.

Just see how it goes, as I mentioned hay fever is quite bad at the moment due to the heat etc.

Hope that helps

Shivmarie
20-06-13, 09:48
Yeah i think i will do that, im just so fed up, it only seems to get worst when im at work too, strange?
my mum also said her throat and stuff has been bad x