PDA

View Full Version : Hot breath and odd tummy feeling??

Jem27
05-10-06, 20:44
I posted a few weeks ago about having an odd feeling in my tummy. Its just below my chest, where you have that soft bit int he middle between your ribs, if you see where I mean??lol!

Anyway I pushed my mobile into my belly, i only had one hand free and when I did I had a funny feeling like something jumped inside and felt odd, sort of tickly but wierd, like when someone touches your belly button. It got me worried so I lay down and there was no lump or anything but when i stand up occasionally if I lean on something or touch that area I get the same feeling.

I am not in any pain or anything but its the most odd feeling, what could it be?? ive been worrying a lump or something nasty:(

Also been getting hot breath the last week or so, feels very warm in my throat, could this be caused by not drinking enough? im a buggar for not eating and drinking enough, I have 3 kids, its hard to do anything for yourself, lol!

I have had hot breath when ill before but ive no temp, im fine. Wierd.

scoobygirl2005
05-10-06, 21:06
Hi Jem.

It could just be symptoms of anxiety the hot breath and your stomach feeling weird is just probably something perfectly normally, we all have bumps everywhere am sure you will be ok.

Scooby2005
x x

Jem27
05-10-06, 21:17
Thanks hun.

Saw my dr today for ENT referal but completly forgot to mention it, grrrrrrrrr.

scoobygirl2005
05-10-06, 21:19
Aww you could ring him up and talk to him? Or go back again?

Scooby2005
x x

Jem27
05-10-06, 21:24
I dont want to go back just yet, will look an idiot, lol!

I think I hav to go back in 3 weeks so I can get my blood forms, he wants me to have a full blood count again as i have low iron stores suppose I could mention it then if I remember but I bet i will worry until then.

scoobygirl2005
05-10-06, 21:26
Well mention it when you go back but try not to worry and if you really are concerned then I am sure the doctor won't mind you ringing or going in again.

Scooby2005
x x

Jem27
05-10-06, 21:27
Thanks scoob,

Shall see how I go, I live at the drs at the moment. I am not in any pain so shall see how I go and try not to think about it.