PDA

View Full Version : last night

DarkAsylum
19-06-13, 22:00
Late last night in bed i had a panic attack
I just started crying for no reason at all and its wasnt just crying i was in hysterics took a while for my husband to calm me down and get much sense out of me ...the only thing i can think of is that i was scared to sleep on my own ...i normally sleep on my own but of late i have been sleeping in the living room with my husband playing games on the PC
I ended up taking a Valium ...i only take Valium if i need it and not as a regular medication and its only 5mg
i eventually calmed down enough to go to bed with my husband
When am in bed trying to sleep i lay there thinking about things like my family and things that am worried about i cant seem to get these things out of my mind ...

Am on 2 anti psychotics one of them is a sedative and its the one that am reducing at the moment so maybe its something to do with that as well
am also on anti depressants

Stormsky
19-06-13, 22:30
Consciously try to think about positive things when your in bed...like what you are going to do tomorrow that makes you feel good.. Just think trivial things like, what shall I wear tomorrow, what shall I have for dinner..what shall I do to pamper myself...
The thing with thoughts is that 95% of the thoughts you have tomorrow will be the same as today's..,so time to start some new nice thoughts!