PDA

View Full Version : wondering how many people do this ?

lollypopgirl1981
20-06-13, 14:18
hi im just wondering how many people do this ? i feel lightheaded / woozy / dizzy / unbalanced feeling...my partner didnt give me a choice last nite and wanted to go to asda supermarket...well of course thats the last place i want to go feeling like that lol...but i did it...i was ok ish...but kept looking at people wondering if they was like me or feeling like me...do other people go through this ?? would love to know others that go supermarkets when feeling like this xxx

Shivmarie
20-06-13, 14:22
i have this everyday, been ok all day walk over to boots and tesco pick something off the shelf and bam its come back.
ive had it on and off for almost 3 weeks now not as severe so when it happens now it really frightens me i feel like my legs are going to go to jelly x

---------- Post added at 14:22 ---------- Previous post was at 14:21 ----------

its very strange i feel spaced out i was stood in the que in a daze and everyone was shouting me to tell me there was a self service free x

Female healthanxiety
20-06-13, 16:43
I seem to get like this in queues a lot!

lollypopgirl1981
20-06-13, 18:54
its good to know im not the only one...im bad in ques...start feeling really wooberley lol x

Shivmarie
20-06-13, 19:52
Yeah me too, I'm like it at home too. I really don't know what to do :-(

anxious_thoughts
20-06-13, 22:14
I seem to get those exact same symptoms when I'm anxious. Even when I don't feel anxious I sometimes get anxiety symptoms. I know, so weird!

lollypopgirl1981
20-06-13, 22:33
yep. i can be happy and not worrying and busy tginking about something normal and i feel woobly x

flori
20-06-13, 22:58
I get all the feelings mentioned in supermarket too. It is a horrible scary feeling and I can`t get out quick enough.

Magic
21-06-13, 08:17
Yes, I get it too everyday. It's horrible when expected to do things when you don't feel like it.

Katie22
21-06-13, 08:27
Im glad there are alot more people like me. :hugs:

Shivmarie
21-06-13, 09:30
yeah and me i was all fine this morning getting ready etc, see when im on my way to work, now im feeling like it. ffs!

lollypopgirl1981
21-06-13, 19:18
its strange how it hits...i do find myself looking at everyone walking past or in ques wondering if they feel like me but are not showing it...lol i always think people know im feeling like that and are staring...but deep down i dont think they know x

sam09
22-06-13, 01:26
Yeah I can relate to that aswell so not nice feeling. I was ok all day yesterday and most of today got to work for my shift and been running round like a blue arse all night and then went funny s of course I started getting anxious and panicky. Im wondering if coz it was so bloody hot in there and coz I was running about trying to do 4 jobs at once why I went funny bending down and spinning round to fast buggered up my ear balance or something.

Freaked
22-06-13, 14:22
On top of anxiety, I've developed weird and worrying health probs since a flu four months ago. Actually, that's why I developed anxiety and panic. It's hopefully this particular benign condition (don't know for sure yet) but it means I could collapse at any time or take a funny turn (and often I don't know if the funny turns are from the condition or anxiety). Either way, the only way I've been able to resolve them in the past is to lie down, stay calm, drink a load of water and eat if I can, though sometimes I've needed a drip to really help.

Needless to say, going anywhere alone is not an option, and I can't stand for more than two or three minutes, walk anywhere, or even carry my handbag. I often find myself looking at other people walking down the street and just marvel at them, and that I used to be that way not so long ago. It's amazing how much your perspective can change.

lollypopgirl1981
24-06-13, 12:39
hi freaked, im sorry to hear you have problems like this, that must be awful, i hope its just anxiety and you can over come it...big hugs jo x

Shelly15
24-06-13, 13:48
I get like that in shops aswell so I avoid going out, I hate ques I tend to wait in the shop till there's no que and run to a free till, I hate paying in my head in thinking hurry up I want to leave then soon as I get outside I'm a but better. But I also feel like this at home to feeling faint and lightheaded and then I sit and think there's something wrong with me to the point where I'm so anxious that in feeling off balance. Then I sit and question what if? It's a vicious cycle to break.

lollypopgirl1981
24-06-13, 14:19
hi shelly i could of wrote the same words as you...funny how so many people feel the same...thats wat i think about when i start to think it isnt anxiety and its something else...i then tell myself well it cant be anything cos so many other people are doing and thinking like me yourself being one of those lol ...so nice to hear im not alone in this...keeps u thinking clearer about anxiety...i have definatly been making myself go in shops more and more to tell myself it is me getting anxious...and it hhas helped with the feelings xxx

ricardo
24-06-13, 14:21
This is in my case ,the main physical anxiety symptom. I kind of get sea legs, a feeling of being unbalanced and am hyperventilating most probably without even knowing it, and this happens sometimes. even in my own home when people are near me.
Where I differ is that on the occasions I have gone out I get paranoid that people are looking at me and are going to harm me. This happens only when I am alone.When with my wife, I must get distracted and therefore don''t look at people so much.

lollypopgirl1981
24-06-13, 14:48
hi ricardo. im the same more when im on my own i feel people are staring and makes me feel more of balance...sea legs is a good one...i went on boat to isle of wight and felt the sea legs on it...but felt good when i got of...x

---------- Post added at 14:48 ---------- Previous post was at 14:46 ----------

your quote is good...im good at giving advise but not to myself :-) funny thing anxiety

almamatters
25-06-13, 07:29
I get this regularly , in supermarkets, or places where there is a lot of movement and noise, I struggle to go to the supermarket on my own as I worry about fainting and looking a complete idiot.

Shivmarie
25-06-13, 12:36
Yep me too, i was in bella italia saturday night absolutely full, no seats, loud noise, my legs went shakey i was just out of it x

lollypopgirl1981
27-06-13, 22:43
it happens alot when im cooking and dishing up dinner....and washing up...wonder why...??? standing still talking to someone is werid how it starts making u feel like your swaying xxx