PDA

View Full Version : Um hey.

spacedoutplace
20-06-13, 18:14
Hey folks My name is Meg.im 26 I am a very nice person most of the time. i have been told im very funny and crazy but i am also very blunt and impulsive. I have been suffering from stress symptoms my whole life in the form ( not all the time) of vocal and eye tics and developed a very bad anxiety problem 5 years ago. i have very bad panic attacks and pretty much every symptom and i have a problem with impulsive behavior that makes me want to scream in quiet large gatherings (like church, school, movie theatre etc.) and call people the worst possible thing i can when i dont mean it. I have avoided all of these things and i also cannot drive a car because i was hit by a truck and it caused great fear. i do not like prescription drugs and prefer to learn natural methods that people might have and calming techniques. or to share a few i have learned. i would really like help with my panic belching and coughing. hope i dont sound like a stupid ass. i dont know what im doing. sorry.

megan82584
20-06-13, 20:31
hi! my name is meg too:) im 28. im the same way. i do not like to take perscription drugs at all. i wont even take cough medicine but my anxiety got soo bad to where i had no other choice so i started on prozac about 3 weeks ago. i have really bad panic attacks and i feel like i get very irrated with people and be mean or rude when i dont really want to be that way. i would love to try some natural methods as well:) do you find any you know helpful?

spacedoutplace
20-06-13, 21:24
:wacko: yeah i get really irritated with people too. Just an hour ago i was really bad and i asked for help and got told my problems are nothing which just made me worse. i am very tired with this. i feel bad for having to have popele deal with this. But one thing that i find very helpfull usually when i am hyperventilating and about to get real bad or at that point is aroma therapy. i usually like to go and pick herbs or flowers from my garden. The ones that work best for me from my garden here in minnesota are lemon balm, yarrow, catnip, also like to make tea with these. do u ever check out herbal remedy websites?

---------- Post added at 15:24 ---------- Previous post was at 15:23 ----------

also look up rescue remedy. its an herbal treatment which i heard works great!

Mark13
20-06-13, 22:00
Glad to have you with us Meg.

I've found a great deal of support and guidance since I've been here.

I'm sure you will too.

flori
20-06-13, 23:15
Hi and :welcome: to the 2 Megs.

I hope you both find the site helpful.