PDA

View Full Version : So much of pain almost everyday :((((

melishaxoxo
20-06-13, 19:34
I am going insane and nobody in my family wants to hear any more of my complaints or anything to do with my health. I am totally alone in this. Right now i am having this pain around my eye area,eyebrow and cheek on the left side of my face. My eye has been affected the worst and its scarying me :(( I noticed i find it hard to focus much with that eye and it pains so bad at times and other times it does not pain but i have this weird feeling :(. I have been to 4 different eye doctors all checked my eye etc and told me its allergies / sinuses :( They gave me eyedrops,creams, antibiotics and nasal sprays but my eye continues to hurt and looks swollen in my pictures. I have told the doctors about this but they all say im allergic to something and i must live in a very clean enviroment with no pets ,fur, dust etc. I do have a dog and he lives in the house,he does have a lot of fur but i cant help but feel that why only my left eye is affected and not the right?? SHould i go for an allergy test or back to the eye doctor?? This is like a daily thing now with the pain and at times i cant do anything productive when it happens

Ccat
21-06-13, 12:30
just to say sorry you are f eeling poorly and not getting much support from family
I think you are right that it seems odd if it was an allergy that it is just in one eye. However, not sure what it could be.

hope you feel better soon x