PDA

View Full Version : Strange stuff in my kitchen bin and I'm freaking out!!

xBettyBoopx
22-06-13, 00:50
I have no idea what this stuff is in my kitchen bin, which is now in the outside bin. I live on my own and don't empty the bin as often as I should but I don't put any food in there. Tonight I looked in it and a puff of something came up and all over the bin lining is peachy coloured stuff that looks like fluff but when I touched it it turned to powder. I am freaking out as I have no idea what it is and I now think I'm poisoned......omg I haven't been like this for a long time but I just can't think what it could be. I now feel my throat is sore and I can't breathe properly ffs it's 12.45am and I can't ask a neighbour!

I expect no one has any idea what it can be so I suppose I'm just airing my fears and anxieties about it!

Have you ever seen peach coloured fungus? Seems a big strange I can't really find anything on google (I know I shouldn't do that) which is a good thing. Wish I could think what I had put in that bin to hopefully put my mind at rest. Now I'm gonna be on the comp all night not daring to go to sleep, waiting for God knows what!!

:weep::weep:

nomorepanic
22-06-13, 00:51
I think orange skins do this maybe

xBettyBoopx
22-06-13, 01:15
I don't eat oranges...mores the pity!

I have nothing in my home that is that peach colour, this is just ridiculous worrying about it........ffs get a grip Els:blush::ohmy:

Leah52
22-06-13, 02:12
I have seen peach colored mold on stuff before.

joelhall
22-06-13, 09:51
Simply a type of mould. It's very unlikely to be dangerous.

xBettyBoopx
23-06-13, 00:10
Well, I am still here!:)

I had a bad bad night though, breathing was bad:wacko: I have had another look at that stuff and still have no idea what it is, there is so much of it! I'm gonna forget about it though coz if I don't I'll be worrying again:shrug:

Thank you to ev1 who replied:yesyes: