PDA

View Full Version : new member

angelical-dreamer
27-06-04, 02:22
hi im new here i just joined today and im looking for support i suffer from major anxiety and panic and aslo depression , self harm and anorexia, and lots of other things but mostly just anxiety at the moment and anorexia and panic. i came here cause i really need support with my anxiety and panic issues,i hope that i can get to know most of you .

love always

maria

If you can dream it you can do it.
You are not alone

hem
27-06-04, 02:44
Hello Maria,
everyone is really nice on the site here, what are the main problems with your panic issues ( eg i get paniced on busses .. don't ask .. you would have thourght that with all the public transport available i would have chosen something a little more up msrket .. ) am new to panic atacks myself .. only got my first one 2 weeks ago so i know how scary it is . i also know the problems of self harming as i used to do it myself .. if you ever need to talk
liz

notts110
27-06-04, 06:45
hi angel
lots of support here,new myself had panic issues for 22yrs,over most of them tho,if you feel like talkin just drop me a mail,on msn as notts110

if you can't get over it,go around it,you still get where you want to be

april tones
27-06-04, 06:51
hi maria, welcome! if i can help you i will. I have suffered bad pattacks and depression. I have a friend who self harms, your not alone. Every one has different way of dealing with things, love april x

apriltones

Meg
27-06-04, 07:09
HI Maria,

Welcome to the site.

How long have you been having panic for and what have you already done to help yourself ??

Take a look at this First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942).

Let us know if you have anything specific you need help with

Meg

'There can only be true courage when first there is genuine fear'

Dr.David Livingstone

seh1980
27-06-04, 22:50
Hi Maria,

Welcome to the site!! I've been here for a couple of months and have found lots of support and met tons of nice people. I'm sure you'll experience the same...

Sarah (seh1980)

nomorepanic
28-06-04, 21:20
Hi Maria

Welcome to the site.

You will get loads of support on here so take some time to look around or ask us any questions and we will point you in the right direction

Nicola