PDA

View Full Version : warm sensation in back

PARR19
24-06-13, 01:54
I've a warm sensation in the center of my back which then i get pins in needles in my chest, convinced something more serious is wrong with me, no sharp pains in chest though, just me worrying over nothing again? my back cracks at the slightest movement too, which is also worrying me, can you do serious damage from over cracking your back? some one, please ease my mind!

Freaked
24-06-13, 16:14
Hmm...well it's always good to get a heart check-up if you haven't had one and are having funny chest sensations, but I wouldn't be worried if i was you. The warm sensation may be just anxiety or it may be a muscle/nerve thing; same with pins and needles. The back cracking probably just means that it's tense; I've come down with the cracks since developing anxiety cos everything's so tensed all the time. Sometimes I'll catch sight of myself in a mirror and I'll look I'm getting ready to wrestle someone. I also get a vibrating chest thing sometimes when I'm really het up, and I've gotten numb sensations basically everywhere.