PDA

View Full Version : tight face balance problems insomnia.

f0rest
24-06-13, 03:24
hi guys i'm 19 i started getting anxiety symptoms when i was like 16 and progressivly they have gotten worse over time.My face is always so tight and it feels like the muscles in my face are always twitching and giving me problems this makes it very hard for me to sleep unless medicated on benzos or sleeping pills, i have also had this problem when sometimes after walking i feel like i am about to fall over it kinda feels like i am walking on a trampoline or a bouncy castle or like turbulence while on an aeroplane.. all these symptoms are really getting me down and i dont think i will ever get better, i don't take any enjoyment in anything i do anymore and im stuck in a viscious cycle fighting my symptoms. I have pleaded to my doc to try and send me to a neurologist but she is sure that this is a problem that has to do with anxiety and she said if she sends me to a neuro she would be fuelling my problem... or something along those lines, i really don't know what to do i don't have good days anymore as the symptoms are literally unbearable and im left feeling helpless, luckily i have family who helps me with this problem and im not alone fighting.. but i wanna move on with my life i want to make these feelings go away and live a normal life but i don't know how things are going to get better when they have only been getting worse over the months.. thanks for reading and any feedback would be highly appreciated.

Ccat
24-06-13, 17:20
Hi Kevin, sorry to hear you've been feeling so bad. I am glad your family are supportive. I noticed someone on the health anxiety board has posted about dizziness-and finding an answer to it- you might want to read it as it could help?
best wishes

Ccat

mrslala
24-06-13, 22:41
Hi there

Have you looked at Migraine Associated Vertigo?

x

f0rest
24-06-13, 22:51
i don't experience pain with this just alot of discomfort but i try not to google things anymore as it always comes up with life threatening illnesses.

thanks for the replies.

Stormsky
24-06-13, 23:01
Hi Kevin, long time since we lasted chatted...
Dizziness is common symptom of anxiety ..
There could be other causes, like low blood pressure, low vitamin levels...blood sugar etc...
I've just found out my blood pressure is so low, it's causes me dizziness.. Also I don't have enough sodium in my blood.

f0rest
26-06-13, 02:34
hello stormsky yes i have heard about other things causing dizziness personally i think the dizziness is caused with something to do with my heart or the muscles around my head but i don't know for now i will try to accept it's anxiety until i get back home (i'm on holiday at the moment and struggling to enjoy it)

thanks for the reply.