PDA

View Full Version : Really anxious uti or......

Baileyz31
24-06-13, 18:44
HI :weep:
I AM 31 YEARS OLD, FEMALE, SINCE THE AGE OF 18 I HAVE HAD UTIS ON AND OFF, TOLD SOME WOMEN CAN BE PRONE TO THEM ETC ETC
ANYWAY AFTER HAVING NONE FOR TWO YEARS I SUDDENLY HAD ONE 2 MONTHS AGO, TOOK ANTIBIOTICS FOR THREE DAYS CLEARED UP. THEN ABOUT TEN DAYS AGO, WEEING OFTEN, BACK PAIN TROT TO THE GP. SHE SAYS IT LOOKS LIKE THERE IS AN INFECTION, GAVE ME ANTIBIOTICS, SENT THE SAMPLE OFF TO HOSPITAL. AGAIN, SHE SAID, DONT WORRY, RESULTS CAME BACK, SHE SAID THE SAMPLE WAS RESISTANT TO THOSE ANTIBIOTICS, THEREFORE I WAS PRESCRIBED ANOTHER 3 DAY COURSE WHICH I FINISHED SATURDAY.

I ASKED GP IF SHE WAS SURE IF THIS WAS A UTI, SHE SAID YES, SHE SAID I DONT HAVE KIDNEY DISEASE..... HMMMM

NOW IT IS MONDAY, GUESS WHAT MY BACK IS HURTING I THINK THIS IS RELATED TO MY KIDNEYS :( AS BACK PAIN IS THE ONLY SYMPTOM I GET. BOYFRIEND SAYS ITS PROBABLY MUSCLE PAIN, I DONT KNOW ANYMORE. IM PANICKY AND SCARED, THINKING KIDNEY CANCER AND ALL SORTS, REALLY SCARED, PLEASE HELP ME :( AM I GOING MAD, STARTING TO FEEL LIKE I AM XXX THANK YOU FOR READING XXX

wilky1
24-06-13, 20:25
bless ya ! u sound like me convincing yourself its goin to be the worst outcone, ive convinced myself ive got a brain tumour at the minute and sending my self crazy, and your rite it does feel like your going mad, sorry i cant be of any help just wanted to let u know your not on your own with the feelings xxx

Baileyz31
24-06-13, 21:26
Aw thanks for your reply, I hope you are alright, how are you coping? I do have a tendancy to think worst case scenario but I try not too, problem is you dont want every doctor to put down your aches and pains (symptoms) to anxiety all the tme ... x