PDA

View Full Version : Insides hurt

Shivmarie
24-06-13, 19:16
It's like my insides are vibrating, my kidneys and back hurt, I'm so fatigued, rib cage feels like its being squeezed, my legs ache. I resisted every urge to get looked over at the docs but regretting it now x

Mr m anxious
24-06-13, 20:12
This may not make sense at the moment but do you spend long periods sat down worrying ?

Worrychick
24-06-13, 20:14
This sounds like muscle tension to me; i've had it lots of times. Try and relax and take deep breaths and slow down. xx

Shivmarie
25-06-13, 11:21
yeah i sit at my desk at work, last night i lay in bed from like 6 onwards x

nomorepanic
25-06-13, 11:56
Sounds like you need to be up and moving around a lot more. Postural problems can cause no end of aches and pains and problems

Shivmarie
25-06-13, 12:22
im trying Nic i just have zero energy i lie down and my legs ache :-( i walk to work everyday and i walk about at work abit and walk to tesco and back on my lunch, it just REALLY tires me out and i don't know why x

StarryBlueGal
25-06-13, 18:32
My insides are vibrating as well.... I cried a bit yesterday as I had loud tinnitus and very strong vibrating from my back and it radiates to my body.... it is very scary and my shoulders were weak.... something is in the air.... I heard one friend's daughter only 14, had migraines for a week... it is so strange....

I am worried that I might die soon as I am only 34 and my sister is getting married next year and I am a bridesmaid..... so this is not good, I don't think it is anxiety as my heart palps, tinnitus and vibrations started first week of April.

Do you think I should go to see the doctor but I know he would fob me off and said it is anxiety and give me pills. I don't want medication.

Starry x

Shivmarie
25-06-13, 19:31
Just don't mention anxiety and see what he suggests, been fobbed off tonight myself. You sound ok though, I get tinnitus loads x

Mr m anxious
26-06-13, 01:25
Ok here we go:
Tinnitus can be from lots of reasons, probably in our cases muscle tension in neck/shoulders, sometimes earwax, sometimes wet ears (after bath/shower) and unexplained reasons also exposure to loud noises.
Muscle twitches and vibrations are classic anxiety symptoms also most people get these but don't notice them like we do due to our hypersensativity.
Constant headaches as well as the obvious can be caused by painkillers such as constant use of painkillers such as codeine.

---------- Post added at 01:25 ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 ----------

Forgot to mention muscle twitches can also be down to poor circulation, that's why i said do you spend a lot of time sitting down.

Shivmarie
26-06-13, 10:38
yeah, im off to the gp tonight as im doing a lot, relaxation, vitamins, plenty of fluids, yet the fatigue etc is just progressing. I don't like the fact i can walk no longer than 10 minutes before i need to sit down, x