PDA

View Full Version : bad evening with anxiety !

wilky1
24-06-13, 20:03
ive had a good day until about an hour ago ! and now im feeling realy down again i was sat relaxing then i get a realy bad headache and feeling sick again, how long does anxiety normally last for i feel i havent been normal for ages !!!!

Mr m anxious
24-06-13, 20:08
Probably as long as you let it, fight it and ignore symptoms then see how you feel, good luck.

wilky1
24-06-13, 20:11
thanks mr m anxious i do feel like i ignore it then it just hits me twice as bad, done realy well all day now this ! may sound a bit silly vut do u suffer aswell ? x

Mr m anxious
24-06-13, 20:19
Yes I do particularly with left sided issues, but if I get the all clear I'm certain my ha would go, I'm in a ha vicious circle at the mo just hoping neuro doc will stop the circle at the right point, If you know what I mean.

wilky1
24-06-13, 21:55
yes i know what u mean, im thinking of asking my g.p to refer me for a scan oe something i feel its the only think that will put my mind at rest x

flori
24-06-13, 22:27
Hi wilky.
I`m the same tonight. Have been fine all day, Was sitting watching tv, then it hits, heart starts racing, feeling too warm, shaky.

Mr M is correct, it`s up to us not to let the fear and anxiety get the better of us.

When I felt is starting, I lay on the bed and did some belly breathing and have come on here to try and take my mind off it.

2 months ago I was letting it get a right hold and I was pacing around the house thinking I was dying, crying, confused and believing I was going mad.

CBT and this site has really helped me.

wilky1
25-06-13, 07:35
its an awful feeling isnt it flori ! the only pkace i ever want to be is in bed asleep to give my head a rest. came to bed with a banging headache last nite had a good sleep but now got the headache bac realy dont know how much more i can take !!! so fed up

flori
25-06-13, 08:05
Good morning wilky,
Sorry you`re not feeling any better so far today. I`m much the same too, nervy feeling. It gets me down too at times.
Got cbt session this morning, but really dread going out.
I had to take a diazepam last night.

wilky1
25-06-13, 09:59
hope it goes well for ya keep me informed, i got put on meds 5 weeks.ago (citalopram) she referred me fpr IAPT but no appointments till august, so i feel like ive just been left . x

flori
25-06-13, 14:26
Well that`s me just back from CBT. It was a nightmare today having to go out. I know we have got to keep facing the fear, but it can be oh so hard. But at least I done it as I was on the verge of cancelling. Still feel the nervy feeling all over body, but hoping it will calm as the day goes on.

Therapist believes I`m doing well. Sometimes I just don`t see it. I feel I`m getting there and all of a sudden ,bang and the feelings back.