PDA

View Full Version : Womens problem..

Cell block H fan
24-06-13, 22:00
Not sure if it's happening or me making something trivial worse.
6 weeks ago the day my period ended I noticed a sting when using toilet paper after a wee, just inside one of the lips near the top, labia or vulva? Can't believe I don't know which one out of those 2 it's called lol anyway, this went on for about a week or so, it got so sore that once or twice there was a spot of blood. Couldn't see anything there though!
DURING the next period, the same thing happened again! And even worse whenever I put a tampon in, there was a brief stinging/itching feeling at the entrence. So I was now thinking this must be something hormonal! Anyway, period ended about a week ago & the 'stinging' sensation is still there, but I also have a really heavy feeling in the under carriage area. Like I have been kicked!
Just feels like one side of the ladies bits is not well at all!!
Still can't see anything down there though! And last couple of days I have been putting sudocrem on it but no difference.
I have booked a docs appointment but it's not til july 1st. And I am kinda hoping it'll go before that, but I expect it'll come back again! has anyone had anything like this before?
Stressing now about something nasty! I am early 40's.
It's even crossed my mind about Herpes or something, but isn't that visible blisters?
I'm single, but did have unprotected sex just over a year ago. I know I know, bad move!
Help!!

Stormsky
24-06-13, 22:10
Maybe a yeast infection / thrush

Cell block H fan
24-06-13, 22:17
This is just one side though & mostly like a stinging sensation, even when sat still. Just when I used to think I had been through every part of the body with health anxiety, not this one before lol

Annie0904
24-06-13, 22:22
It sounds like thrush to me too. You could try some caneston once from the chemist and see if it clears it.

nomorepanic
24-06-13, 22:41
Moved to the correct forum for you