PDA

View Full Version : post op fears

Shivmarie
25-06-13, 11:48
Hiya,
starting to worry that the laproscopy i had in april for endometriosis is the cause of all these health probs (along with anxiety)
ive also been super fit, im 24 , roughly 7.5 stone, occasiannly smoke and rarely drink.
Ive never had probs with my chest prior to this and now i feel fatigued, my chest is tight, my back is constantly hurting aswell as my legs, i have had swollen glands/inflamed throat since i come out, run down, fever here and there, its really annoying that nobody is taking me seriously, as ive never felt this unwell since, they wont give me bloods as they were fine, but that was before my op? they keep saying my chest SOUNDS fine, but it dont feel it, im just fed up.

nomorepanic
25-06-13, 11:54
Why don't you write down all the symptoms you have and go back and ask the doc about it all?

Shivmarie
25-06-13, 12:20
yeah im trying to get a telephone consultation today, as ive mentioned these previously here and there and they have just dismissed it, but its getting beyond a joke now. Im well aware the anxiety is a massive contribution however it's getting to me now x