PDA

View Full Version : Today is it Cardiovascular disease

unsure_about_this
25-06-13, 11:59
Whoops reading something in the paper (even local papers I have to stay away from)

Still at 29. I have worried a lot over the last 18 months.

I know I had a blood test earlier this year for something else. (which possibly may or may not have shown problems). I have never had a cholesterol reading taken. I am not over weight, I don't smoke or drink booze.

My blood pressure is spot on (which is a big surprise) due to being unemployed and watching the football team I support.

I don't have diabetes as far as I know (had a eye test earlier this year which would hopefully have shown something)

As for stress worrying about my health, has serious make me worry more. I been told I need to stop it. Why can't I be like when I was 16,17,18,19 not as worried, but still go to doctors if something wrong.

nomorepanic
25-06-13, 12:27
I think you need to find something to fill your time to keep occupied.

Are you actively looking for work? I think that would give you something to keep you busy as the more time you sit around at home reading papers the worse you seem to get.

Darren1
25-06-13, 14:05
I think you need to find something to fill your time to keep occupied.

Are you actively looking for work? I think that would give you something to keep you busy as the more time you sit around at home reading papers the worse you seem to get.

having a job doesnt seem to help me

i can google symptoms inbetween tasks all day long...

nomorepanic
25-06-13, 14:20
Stop googling then Darren - what purpose does it serve other that to scare you and make things 100 times worse.

unsure_about_this
25-06-13, 14:26
I am seeking act work, which hopefully when getting employment will help me.

Having no Internet whilst on holiday where we go sometimes, it does help me a bit.