PDA

View Full Version : Help?

MerissaKay
25-06-13, 12:11
Hello, my name is Merissa.
I was hoping someone could give me some insight on my anxiety issue.. I thought that I had general anxiety/panic disorder, but turns out my symptoms most definitely lean more twards health anxiety.
The slightest pain, or anything that I feel, I quickly assume the worst, and turn to looking up symptoms, and it throws me into an attack. My attacks last for hours on end, because I find reasons to think about what could possibly be wrong with me. Does anyone know how to put an end to this? Or maybe just get it under control?
I am 18 years old, I am going to put myself in an early grave if I don't figure something out.
Recently, I have been having attacks everyday like clock work, mid day, and late through the night. I have severe insomnia on top of everything else.. I sleep about 16 hours a week, even with sleeping medication. Could this be causing the attacks? I have also been experiencing headaches, nausea, stomach pains, and no menstrual period. Is it possible, that the stress could also be causing this? Or could it be something else? I am extremely lost. & I feel absolutely hopeless. If someone could please, shed a little light for me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you. <3
:weep: