PDA

View Full Version : Tough few days sleeping

trikky
26-06-13, 09:17
Until my gp gets my report back from the neuro dept i cant get no medication or talk to the doc about the appt so just tryin to ride the storm out till then. Over the last few nights I've had trouble sleeping, waking up at stupid times with high anxiety cause my left arms aching. These last few weeks have prob been one of my worse periods suffering with HA. I've convinced myself that I have secondary cancer in my kidneys, I concentrate that hard when I'm at the toilet about burning urination that I don't think it is burning, I'm just got it in my head that it is. The other symptom that's put me to that conclusion is lower right hand side back pain, although I have suffered with this for years. Heads just all over place at minute with these plus with the burning sensation in my legs, it's makin the anxiety worse ten fold. Struggling to talk to people apart from on here cause just feel like they don't understand and are laughing at me, hope to see dr soon to get on some medication which I was reluctant to do before, but just need these thoughts and symptoms to calm down a bit before they totally ruin my life.

aggiecuttler
26-06-13, 19:17
lack of sleep is horrible it makes everything seem so much worse, i went through a period of disturbed sleep, waking in the early hours due to medication i am now coming out the other side and not doing it so oftain now, try sleep easy tea by clipper you can get it in waitrose its relaxing and may help you sleep, also get into a pattern i hope you get sorted soon blessings