PDA

View Full Version : Recovery

Mr m anxious
26-06-13, 15:56
Day 1 of recovery.
Still ache on left side, shoulder, arm and chest but not worried and feel relaxed even before going on night shifts. Thinking of acupuncture as neurologist suggested it but said it may or may not work. Shoulder muscle still feels in spasm but suppose it's gonna take time to get ack to normal. He told me not to go mad and not start lumping round heavy objects.

swajj
27-06-13, 11:17
It could still be the anxiety Mr M. I get a lot of shoulder pain and not long ago I had chest pain too. When I finally accepted that the pain was genuine but magnified a thousand times by my focusing on it, it eased off and eventually disappeared altogether. I have moved on to other things now as you know from my previous post on your thread. :)

Mr m anxious
27-06-13, 16:09
Hi swajj, thanks for reply
My pain isn't because im anxious but was caused by anxiety if you know what I mean. Months of muscle tension has injured my shoulder and chest but I'm happy in knowing thats all it is and not something sinister. Neurologist said if you are holding something tight for a while your arm/hand will ache right, so that's what your shoulders is doing, makes sense now.