PDA

View Full Version : going mad?

meadowpipet
26-06-13, 19:15
Hello all, I hope it will help to talk about this. I'm having huge waves of panic wash over me following a house move 7 weeks ago - having trouble staying in house at times. On Fluoxetine (40mg) now. GP has been sympathetic and v good, he gave me Pericyazine (2.5mg) for the panics but I have not used it lately as made me feel so horrible. also on sleeping tablets - Zopiclone but still waking up just after 4.30 am each day. Now dreading each night as I wake up trying to control the panic and not wanting to disturb my husband. I haven't been able to go back to work although I desperately want to get back to normal.

Annie0904
26-06-13, 19:44
Hi Welcome. House moves can be very stressful times. Have you moved into a new area? The links on the left side of this page are very helpful. :hugs:

Mark13
28-06-13, 17:28
Hi. I'm sure you'll be glad you joined.

There's plenty of advice and support here.

You're not alone.

All the best.

Blondiegirl1
28-06-13, 20:52
Hello and :welcome:You will be glad you joined this sight. There are a lot people on here with the same issues and you and can help in many ways. Remember you are not alone.

meadowpipet
29-06-13, 20:47
Thanks for your replies, really appreciate it. :D We didn't move to a new area so I didn't expect to feel like this. My family (husband and 2 teenagers) moved to an old cottage which I fell in love with (and I've always wanted an old house) but I now feel responsible for all the problems! Its on a main road and I'm really aware of the traffic, and worrying when I hear it. Worried my husband didn't really want to go along with my choice, although he agreed. He's spending every weekend working on the house and I feel guilty.