PDA

View Full Version : So Fed Up!!

rybonn
26-06-13, 20:08
Im so tired of battling with this every day..i dread getting up every morning because I know ill be dealing with anxiety and panic all day long..its been a year and a half of different meds, different therapy, and im worse off than ive ever been..i cry almost every day, and am starting to be scared of everything..im so frustrated, and just don't know what to do or where to turn, as im so scared of living the rest of my life this way..Please tell me it gets better, I have had small periods where I have felt okay, but few and far between...I just want my life back!!!

Rocky
26-06-13, 20:27
Hi I've been exactly the same I've had so much medication that made me worse I never left home I'm just starting to try piece my life back together taking small steps, just try think positive and start small I still have a very long way to go and feel so awful when my boys ask me why I can't do things I'm trying so hard and like you I think I'll be like this forever we will get there don't be so hard on yourself

rybonn
26-06-13, 21:10
Thanks for the reply..thats my biggest fear is not being able to be the dad I want to be to my two daughters..i m afraid ill be homebound and not be able to take them out and do the things I want to do with them..so frustrating...ive read all the books and know that accepting your anxiety and panic are key to recovery, but I cant seem to get that concept..i just continue to hate the way I feel every day..

l.b.7
26-06-13, 21:29
So sorry to hear your feeling this way
I have always managed my anxiety/depression pretty well, then last week i had the biggest fall ive ever had in my life so far, i was terrified, i panicked every second of the day, i didnt eat or sleep i honeslty thought there was no more hope for me
The feeling is dark and its heartbreaking and nobody will know how you feel unless they have felt it to
I cant say things will be perfect because they never will, but things will deffinatley get better for you
Ive just been put on meds so hopefully i can start looking forward
Good luck, stay strong!!

Stormsky
26-06-13, 21:31
It only gets better if you work though your fears and deal with the Anx... It doesn't all just go away on its own im afraid

rybonn
26-06-13, 21:56
Thanks guys, I have been doing everything that I am supposed to do, but it seems to be getting more difficult, that's what scares me..i go to work, work out, and things just seem to be getting harder, not easier..not sure what im doing wrong..i thought that the more you go out and not let anxiety stop you from doing things, the anxiety starts to lessen..but it seems the opposite for me..mine is just getting worse..so frustrating..just battling with thoughts of "whats the point" of doing anything if im always going to feel this way..aaargggghh...