PDA

View Full Version : stomach / digestive Gluten intolerant ?

hopeforthebest13
26-06-13, 21:44
ive posted on here about my stomach hurting randomly and im here to add that once again i feel better and had what i believe was normal gut again. last night i ate bdubs still under the impression that i am, gluten intolerant. I ate the bone in wings which i knew werent breaded but i made the mistake of eating the asian sauce which does contain gluten and i had the worst aches today and had the runs 3x. With this being said, does this lead me more to a positive result that i am gluten intolerant?

also people with gluten issues, did you lose weight? ive lost weight but i believe that its all due to my diet change and i keep trying to ensure myself thats what its from, i no longer eat breads, which i was 200pds when i lived back with my rents eating whole grain everthing & still had stomach issues i just never looked into it, google is what set me off thinking im dieing or sick. Ive had no fever or night sweats, flu like illness, rashes. My lower back does hurt and shoulder area time to time. i also notice my hands will fall asleep and get that tingly feeling when im in an awkward position on my phone but never while im active or busy

on a side note, do gluten intolerant people have issues with ymph nodes? mine have been acting up for awhile now but only tender to the touch but idk if its my neck or the back lymph nodes on the back of my neck that i sometimes feel when im turning my neck. ive been taking ibproufen for 3 days now and i feel better but theres still almost like a tightness of the back of my neck i can feel time to time. heck for all i know it could be stress? i try not to think about it as much as i can.

hopeforthebest13
30-06-13, 10:40
Bump