PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Elizabethlemon
27-06-13, 02:28
Im new here. Im not sure I have the attention span to write this. Im exhausted. My eyes hurt and my neck feels like it can't support the weight of my head. I'm scared I'll die in public. Or vomit or faint. I never go outside with out sunglasses on, eat green candy, take shows on Friday,and a list of other things because I'm scared it'll cause me to __________. That space has a word but I'm too scared to type it because I think it will happen. The thing that shall not be named. Hah. I'm terrified of any form of transportation. The whole time I picture car crashes. I'm scared I'll fall through a sewer grate and die. I may have an eating disorder, no on purpose, I am just not interested in food. I think my body is slowly dying. All the time I wish I could think, so what if I die what I'm doing itht now isn't killing me. But then my brain says yet.

sammykaye
27-06-13, 07:16
Hi Elizabethlemom,

Nice to meet you. I joined yesterday too

x x x x

flori
27-06-13, 08:27
Hi Elizabeth and :welcome:

Sorry to hear of your troubles and I`m sure you will find this site helps you cope.

:welcome: to you too Sammy and the same goes for you. Hope the site helps.

Elizabethlemon
27-06-13, 12:54
Thanks y'all, it has already helped. I've read through most pages now and it helps to not feel as crazy. And it inspired a good cry that I had been needing to get out.

But I wanted to just say "outloud" how frustrating finding mental healthcare with no insurance is in the states. Some planned parenthood type places will help for free till you're 25 but I'm now 27 and some days I don't have the STRENGHT to fight my nervous system.

Mark13
28-06-13, 17:21
Hi Elizabeth. I'm sure you'll be glad you joined.

There's plenty of advice and support here.

You're not alone.

All the best.