PDA

View Full Version : anxious

fruity
27-06-13, 12:44
been so anxious this morning. i am starting a new job tomorow. i left my other morning job. i,ve got tea time job. but maybe anxious over it. i,ve had my anxietys and just wish it would end now. i want things to get better. it,s like i wanna do things but i can,t i haven,t got the drive. and it,s all to do with anxietty. im moaning aint i. sorry. im sick of feeling weird and thinking this can,t realy be anxiety. today my hands have felt all clammy. and you just don,t want to feel that way when you have to go places. and it,s like your waiting for something to happen. o well i,ve lived with it for nearly 7yrs. some more won,t hurt. thanks for listning guys.

Freaked
27-06-13, 18:11
Starting something new is always hard, but try your best to power through and pretty soon it won't be so scary anymore. Good luck :)

fruity
27-06-13, 19:35
thank you freaked.

Annie0904
27-06-13, 20:12
Fruity I have been feeling the same the last couple of days and thinking Oh no I hope it isn't back again! I just started a new job last week but only 2 hours a week cleaning so I shouldn't be stressed about that! We are helping my son move house this weekend though and I am going on the train to Leeds in the morning to help him pack so it could be that. It sounds so silly..the things that others can do so easily seem so difficult for us! :hugs:

fruity
27-06-13, 20:50
thats true annie. well i only do cleaning for 2hrs on a night and the new job will be same but on the mornings. but as you sais it seems harder to us.. hope your job is ok

Annie0904
27-06-13, 20:53
Thanks Fruity, yours too. x