PDA

View Full Version : im on my own and feel realy anxious.

fruity
27-06-13, 19:42
im with my kids but feel so scared and anxious. im sick of it. mind you the kids am stressing me out. i have that feeling of doom. im going to get upset i know it. feel so angry and my kids have to see it all. aint there no escape.

Annie0904
27-06-13, 19:50
So sorry you are having a bad evening. Sending you hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs: Try to think positive.

fruity
27-06-13, 20:52
thanks annie. im ok a bit now i,ve played with the kids. but it always strikes again.

chantelle
27-06-13, 21:01
fruity, feel the same....sense of dread as tho something is going to happen. Oh I hate these feeling....am trying to be positive tho....glad ur feeling ok x

Tessar
27-06-13, 21:05
Don't forget that a feeling of doom is just that..... A feeling. There is no evidence that something bad is going to happen. Frustrating tho it is to feel this way, if you do keep busy and distract yourself, often it does pass. I really do believe in getting busy and doing stuff as a help for feeling bad generally. I hope it passes soon. Anyway, at least u r trying to get your kind off these feelings, and do remember, they are just feelings,

fruity
27-06-13, 21:42
thanks for replys everyone

Lisa Morgan
27-06-13, 22:07
Hi there here's hoping this message makes you feel better now. So many times I sat with my kids feeling just like you. I didn't get any help as I didn't know who to turn to. Finally I learned to cope by imagenning I was sat in the corner of the room looking in at myself and my lovely kids. Although this may sound crazy it helped me to relax and fell much more comfortable with myself. Looking at situations from an observers point helps us to put things into perspective.Take lots of deep breaths you are not alone. I don't know what caused your anxiety and it will pass, honest, mine did. :D