PDA

View Full Version : Not helping!!

Gibbon83
27-06-13, 21:17
Hi all, I posted last month about using lorazepam after a really bad time on citalopram and propranolol. Well since then I feel I am doin this all on my own. I was assessed at the community mental health unit on 17th may and would you believe I was advised I was a priority 1 for psychiatry intervention. I still haven't had any word from Them. I have called numerous times to ask what was happening only to be told they had contacted my gp. i called gp for an Appointment (I needed to renew my sick line and my
Prescription for lorazepam (now down to half at night with 5mg diazepam, tapered myself!), anyway, I was told at the gp that I was no longer registered there and hadn't been for two weeks! They took me off their records! Why when someone is in the middle of a anxiety and depressive breakdown would they add that to my case?!? Not a happy person! Had to go register with a new gp who says it can take about two weeks for my Records to get there!! Aargh! Feel like I have no support and don't know where to go next.

Sorry, just had to rant!!!

aggiecuttler
03-07-13, 07:21
i would contact the british medical board if you are unhappy about your previous drs, its must be really annoying try and hang in there best you can at least now you have a new dr who will hopefully be more helpful blessings