PDA

View Full Version : omg sudden head rush thought was going to pass out

lollypopgirl1981
28-06-13, 21:57
omg...ive had the weridest thing ever about an hour ago .anxiety been quite high but last few days been really good...been shopping in asda no dizzyness at all...cleaning house...enjoying the day...then my daughter asked for some pear so was in kitchen just started to peel it when all a sudden my head felt like it shook in every direction and i grabbed onto cubboard door and thought i was going to pass out...i said woooo out loud as it happened...then it stopped at matter of seconds it happened for...i went really hot and proper paniced thought something bads going to happen...please tell me someone else has had that...x

Annie0904
28-06-13, 22:13
I often get that happening to me, I wouldn't worry about it.

lollypopgirl1981
28-06-13, 22:16
thank u...it was really scary...never had that exact feeling before...i get dizzy spells and woozy feelings balance feelings but never ever that..my word...scared its going to happen again now x

Annie0904
28-06-13, 22:21
It didn't hurt you when it happened before so it won't harm you if it happens again :) My blood pressure sometimes gets low and i on't know if it is anything to do with that. It could just be tiredness as well (if you are tired).

lollypopgirl1981
28-06-13, 22:27
bit tired but not anything more than normal ... true it didnt hurt me...just scared the life out me...now feeling off balance again and felt fine last few days...my bp was very slighty up last time so dont know about low bp with me...thanks for replying annie x

LucyR
28-06-13, 22:29
Yes, I would say rushing around and when you become tired and concentrate on something you can feel like you are going to fall over and grab something stress and tiredness.

Oosh
28-06-13, 23:11
Not on Prozac by any chance are you ? I had head zaps just like that on Prozac. Suddenly head thrown to one side then over next 6-7 seconds get your bearings and realise head hadn't moved.

lollypopgirl1981
28-06-13, 23:16
hi oosh...no prozac...no meds...to scared of side effects of meds lol x lucy i have been busyier todsy as have felt so good last few days..x

Sydney100
28-06-13, 23:22
Hi I know how u feel I have had these weird head feelings, see my previous posts. They completely freak me out but I'm still here lol. I get so I'm waiting for it to happen again, it's so hard and so scary at times xx

sam09
28-06-13, 23:50
I can relate to that I know its scary. I had a bit of a panicky moment on Monday was fine one minute then the next I felt proper awful. Left work to my mums balance went off it was horrible which thsf got me more panicky and I just couldn't seem to calm back down.

flori
28-06-13, 23:55
That happens to me, with me it`s unconsciously holding my breath.

lollypopgirl1981
29-06-13, 09:22
cant stop thinking about that sudden feeling that happened and scared its going to happen again...ive never had that before...was so sure i was going to pass out...no dizzy feeling just a wave of head throwing its self all around and had to grab onto cubboard...feel like its not wat other people think they had and mine was different x :(