PDA

View Full Version : How to releave chest pains and aches

eddy1608
29-06-13, 19:35
Had this for 10 months now it drives me mad I have it everyday and always think there's something wrong. I've had ecgs and blood tests all normal. Does anyone else get this and found anything that helps? I've also got really bad posture that us causing back ache which the doc said could be giving my chest issues.

AceOfSpades
29-06-13, 20:40
Had this for 10 months now it drives me mad I have it everyday and always think there's something wrong. I've had ecgs and blood tests all normal. Does anyone else get this and found anything that helps? I've also got really bad posture that us causing back ache which the doc said could be giving my chest issues.

Yes eddy.

I used to have chest pains for years and it was always my heart was going to give up and it was driving me mad.

You have mentioned a old friend of mine POSTURE yes that is the cause of it all mate.

Us anxiety sufferers are or own worst enemy we find a comfy part of the sofa and curl up and just sink into it and then we sit awkward and screw or posture up and then to add to it we have or fight or flight response when we have panic attack or anxiety attacks and or chest muscles tense up adding to the aches and pains we have done with bad posture.

I also have a chest complaint and have found what I did was buy a chest brace very cheap and would wear it every other day to help correct my posture and open up my chest area and it works.

Also if you have Health Anxiety and it is relate to your heart make a deal with yourself and family that is the next test you have done is all clear you will believe it. I did and I have not looked back and this is going from someone who was rushed to A&E twice with a suspected heart attack.

If I can get over this you can and if you need prove that it can be done ask my friend kittikat on here and she will tell you.

I will walk you through everything I done and help you through this is you want.

Don't waste to much time with this circle of chest pain and then anxiety...

Ace

kittikat
29-06-13, 23:24
If I can get over this you can and if you need prove that it can be done ask my friend kittikat on here and she will tell you.

As Ace says he can give you some good advice on this subject having suffered and come through it himself.

I too suffer and have had the 'blues & twos' trip to A&E a couple of times myself. I am also having an ECG this coming Friday just to make sure all is well, but I am certain all will be and it is just anxiety doing it's thing.

I wish you all the best. Kitti :)

Mr m anxious
30-06-13, 00:52
I too can vouch for what ace and kitty say, anxiety and posture combined is a pretty painful combo. I'm suffering at the moment but dont worry about anything seriously wrong anymore, my neurologist confirmed my issues ( chest, shoulder, neck and arm) are due to anxiety and nothing else, ace describes perfectly what we do. Go get yourself fit again and don't worry bout your heart especially when you pass your ECG test.
Good luck