PDA

View Full Version : Eye strain or something worse?

Shelly15
30-06-13, 20:04
So I have currently been doing CBT and it has slowly helped till a couple weeks ago a close family member passed away and I am anxious as ever! I keep feeling off balance when walking or when I get out of a car and my right eye is a bit sore and more blury than normal it gets worse when I notice it. I rang Nhs direct and they said to go to the walk in Center to get it checked out now I'm extremely anxious that something's wrong with my eye even tho I'm convinced its eye strain from staring at tv and phone. I can't even bring myself to go walk in Center I'm to anxious incase its something bad and I have a phobia where I can't leave my house. I'm booking a drs appt tomoz, but the last couple weeks I can't seem to get out of feeling like something bad is going to happen any second I don't feel like anyone listens to how bad I feel. I'm so tired from worrying.

Speranza
30-06-13, 20:08
The key is in the phrase, "I'm extremely anxious". Bless you, someone close died - you have probably been crying? And maybe your eyes are tired from crying/not sleeping too well?

There are loads of really *un*serious things it could be, the only way is to have ut checked, and to try to make our mind up to believe your doctor!

Hugs :hugs:

Shelly15
30-06-13, 20:15
Yes very true it is prob because I've been crying and had less sleep but I work my self up and think its the worst possible thing. I also have no trust in drs that's why I'm so anxious about my health. Wish the light headed feeling and being off balance would go its so frustrating.