PDA

View Full Version : Panic about going back to work tomorrow...every Sunday night!

GirlAfraid23
30-06-13, 20:34
I don't know why but every Sunday I have this severe anxiety about going back to work.
Each time I think about it my stomach drops and I feel sick. I hate it so much :(
I just want to be at home all the time.

Gotagetthroughthis
30-06-13, 20:52
I used to be the same, although I don't work at the moment as my anxiety got to bad but I remember every Sunday I would start feeling really anxious and down about work the next day.

I think the best thing to do is just think is work really that bad once your there? we worry and worry but it doesn't change anything and in the end when you go to work tomorrow it will be fine and you will probably wonder why you were so anxious about it.

Speranza
30-06-13, 20:54
I used to get that on Fridays... :( It's one reason I am leaving, I can't spend my entire life ruining my weekends this way.

GirlAfraid23
30-06-13, 21:04
I really want to leave but don't know how.
I get awful insomnia on Sunday nights too.

RJ
30-06-13, 21:10
i have the same i wont sleep on a sunday night due to the fact i have work in the morning i try do anything possible to relax like read or watch a movie if you have trouble tonight im here to chat :)

Oosh
30-06-13, 21:47
Me too. The workplace has always hung over my life like a dark cloud.

2010 I decided to start my own business. I hope at some point in the future I won't need to go Into that conventional workplace again.

What business can you start up ? No more working for anybody anymore ! Might change your life. Put some thought into it. :winks:

Stormsky
30-06-13, 21:50
Finding something you enjoy perhaps..that's what I did.. I look forward to work now..

GirlAfraid23
01-07-13, 07:38
Me too. The workplace has always hung over my life like a dark cloud.

2010 I decided to start my own business. I hope at some point in the future I won't need to go Into that conventional workplace again.

What business can you start up ? No more working for anybody anymore ! Might change your life. Put some thought into it. :winks:

I have always loved the idea of my own b&b. Is it achieveable though?

jackie13
01-07-13, 11:08
Hi Guys!

I have this really bad today:(. I work for myself but have cancelled a business trip today as anxiety was crippling:(. I am working in my office near home. I went out at the weekend and had a bit too much to drink think that's what caused it. Plus my friend took too many tablets last Thursday and called me and my other friend has got problems:(.

Having the old "what ifs" going through my head!

Jackie xx

jayjoe18
01-07-13, 11:29
I used to get this when I was in school/college, it's awful! Anticipatory anxiety is the worst!

Speranza
01-07-13, 11:31
I've worked in violent schools where everybody on the staff felt this way. :( Hey, I always thought I'd love a B&B too. However, I think it's pretty full-on and not many holidays... I've come to the conclusion I would love to run a place where people could come for the day and just relax, talk, be silent, join in baking, read, whatever... would love that to happen.