PDA

View Full Version : I just need to know im not alone

R.Barratt
02-07-13, 01:38
Hello
Really struggling at the minute. Both physically and mentally. Panick attacks. Self harm. Migraines. Constantly exhausted. Not leaving my house for weeks at time.
I am not getting much support as i have no family and my friends dont really understand. I have a partner but atm we are both suffering from cabin fever with no one to talk to and nothing to do.
I have a councillor but we dont get on. She doesnt listen to me and patronizes me every time i see her. Help was put in lace for me to be seen every day and to receive sleeping tablets.
But after 2 days she changed these plans and didnt inform me so tonight i didnt receive my sleeping tablets and when i called to speak to someone i was told i was no longer on there list because she had changed it and not told me.
So tonight i have been left wide awake feeling completely alone and suicidal.

Annie0904
02-07-13, 02:00
Hi I have just seen your post as I am wide awake again after only a couple of hours sleep. Maybe you should try to see your doctor tomorrow to let him know what it happening. If you are really struggling tonight could you phone the crisis team or something?

yvonne_uk_98
02-07-13, 02:22
Hi Rebecca,

thinking of you & praying for you.

sorry to hear your going through such a rough time of it. sending you some hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Speranza
02-07-13, 09:32
Hi
big hugs. You AREN'T alone. I agree with what people said above. Let somebody know this is happening. The bottom line is, if you don#t tell them, they will assume it is all going well for you.

:hugs:

Galaxy
02-07-13, 12:28
You are not alone. I am feeling very down myself. I look at others and think they all look so happy and normal why can't I be like them it makes me feel so alone.

---------- Post added at 12:28 ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 ----------

Sorry - I have just read my message back to you and I think you wanted to have some reassurance and not read about my problems.

Although it's sad that so many of us on here feel like we do it is a bit of a comfort to know we are not alone :hugs:to you

R.Barratt
02-07-13, 13:58
The frustrating thing was last night i called a few crisis teams, childline, samaritans and a n e and no one seemed to care whatsoever. Because i havent actually done anything i just felt low. I a always very open with how i feel to everyone but none of the services seem to take me seriously. Thanks for caring everyone :)

Speranza
02-07-13, 14:34
That is a shame, when I trained with Samaritans many years ago, we were told to take every call seriously. I hope you do find someone you can talk to in person - meanwhile, people are on here for you. :)

yvonne_uk_98
02-07-13, 18:42
So sorry that no one was able to support you when you phoned, Samaritans, crisis team etc..

sometimes I found that emailing them was much easier and got more support that way through emailing.

I only have the email for samaritans. jo@samaritans.org, could give this a try only if you want to.

thinking of you. :hugs:

R.Barratt
04-07-13, 08:41
Thank you again. I will definetly try that yvonne. It really does help knowing I can have a rant on here to people who really do understand and care. Thanks guys :) xxx