PDA

View Full Version : My anxiety and depression story right now!

nataliewoods88
02-07-13, 18:09
Hey everyone, I'd be so grateful if anyone can read through my story.

Right now I am going through some high anxiety and suffering all the usual physical symptoms like lump in throat headache sweating ect. My thoughts are constantly on edge i have little to no relief throughout the day.I am also feeling very down and my depression is in full power.

Around may time this year I upped my dose of setraline from 50mg to 100mg as i felt 50mg wasnt working anymore. Initially i did feel the increase in anxiety but then it died down and i began to feel relatively normal again.

Then just over a week ago around my birthday I suddenly felt a huge drop in my mood and everything felt bleak. I tried to brush it off as a down day and hope id feel better. I did eventually feel more level and continued with my life. Then a few days later my anxiety swept in full force! Feelings of dread, scared, panic have just overtaken me and i cant shake it off. I have lost my appetite, feel sick alot and crying all the time. I feel totally hopeless and scared as I did feel intially better but now i feel like I have burnt out. My mood is very low and I am constantly feeling panicky. Its very unsettling.

Id be truely happy if anyone could shed some light on my situation as i feel like going to go crazy with worry!!

Speranza
02-07-13, 18:19
Hi Natalie, I can't help re the meds but it sounds like you might need a review with your GP?

Just hang in there, look around on here for people with similar issues - there is a board where all the drugs are discussed by name.

Gill x

nataliewoods88
02-07-13, 18:22
thanks gill i will look that up x