PDA

View Full Version : Dizzy

Shelley30
02-07-13, 20:44
Hello

Is anyone else off balance and woozy 24/7. I suffer anxiety and panic but have this also.

I have been on fluoxetine for 14 weeks

X

Stormsky
02-07-13, 20:51
Anxiety causes dizziness as do meds

Shelly15
04-07-13, 17:48
I have had the off balance feeling for a couple of weeks and I don't take any meds, Its much worse when I'm in a car or walking for more than a few minutes. It's had for me to believe its anxiety.

Speranza
04-07-13, 19:28
I get it sometimes. Like the floor is moving. Just occasionally. It's nothing.

applewine
23-08-13, 15:38
I had some dizziness problems for a while and balance sensation problems. It eventually went away. I had ENT tests and they were all negative. I was very worried. Mine was caused by myofascial trigger points. I still have chronic neck / head /jaw area pain, but I stopped reading in bed with my neck forward and other things and it calmed down enough to stop giving me balance problems.

The muscles in the neck can confuse the brain if they aren't functioning exactly correct because of trigger points. Also any muscles near the ear that aren't functioning just right could also affect the ear, possibly.

meche
23-08-13, 16:41
I had dizziness and an off-balance feeling for weeks. I was never on any meds so I had to put it down to being highly anxious. Alot of it was also to do with my posture. Ever since my anxiety begun and even to this day when life is good again, I hold my upper body very tensely. This causes alot of aches within my neck & shoulders which in turn can sometimes make me feel dizzy. xx