PDA

View Full Version : Ohhh no anomoly scan

Col
03-07-13, 11:09
All I can say is words fail me and just don't emphasise my complete freak out and worry I'm feeling.

Gosh :scared10::scared10::scared10::scared10::scared10:

After my bleed at 9 weeks and the fact that I've had GAD I'm having to be really strong ! The strength it's taking me to compose myself is immense.
The good thing is my recent bloods etc from my first dating scan came back fine. But I cant help thinking placental problems or baby not growing , not enough amniotic fluid, deformities, a growth in my womb linked to the bleed!

Keep thinking I'm going to get a migraine - major anxiety trigger in itself! Why oh why.

I need GOD , power of the universe, luck luck and more luck, guardian angel, for just today to get me through this :weep:
Ohhhhh GOSH I'm sooooooo frustrated its not till 4pm ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

aggiecuttler
03-07-13, 12:42
talk to god he will help you through hes always a comfort to me blessings

Speranza
03-07-13, 12:50
I'm not clear, has there BEEN an anomaly on your scan?

I had bleeding at 9 weeks with my second baby, it turned out it was my cervix reacting to pregnancy hormones. It had absolutely NO bearing on the safety of the baby, it is quite normal. Did they mention your cervix at all?

Col
03-07-13, 22:11
Hi speranza - the 2 scheduled NHS scans for "normal" pregnancies are at 11-14wks for the first which is the dating scan & then the next around 20 weeks which is called the - anomaly scan.

Because its specifically to check for anomalies it was freaking me out, despite my first scan being ok & my bloods etc coming back fine, I was still a wreck.

I think the bleed I had early on has really shaken me so I'm obsessing something along the line will go wrong.

But I can report - all is well x

Speranza
03-07-13, 23:05
Ah okay... I'm glad everything is okay! Many hugs to you! Keep those positive vibes up for your little one! :hugs:

Col
04-07-13, 10:03
Ah okay... I'm glad everything is okay! Many hugs to you! Keep those positive vibes up for your little one! :hugs:

Thanks sooo much - I'm so pleased that's over with:hugs: