PDA

View Full Version : Chest pain

pinky2681
03-07-13, 18:35
What does yours feel like? I have sharpe pains in my chest not constant.off any on. Sometimes I think they've gone but then ill have another. More I panic the worse it feels. Please help I'm struggling to rationalise. Is this what anxiety chest pains feels like? I took my inhalor and its not.made any difference. Could it be trapped wind? Seems to be.middle of my chest.going outwards prob about the size of a hand.

---------- Post added at 18:35 ---------- Previous post was at 18:29 ----------

Ok the more I move (trying to make tea) the more it hurts. Had it about 2hrs can feel it in my back too. It hurts inbetween my boobs but slightly higher

joelhall
03-07-13, 18:55
That certainly matches muscular pain. Cardiac pain is not like this.

KeeKee
03-07-13, 20:19
Although I am having minor chest pains myself these past few days, usually serious pain would not come and go but would be continuous. I have chest discomfort at the moment (and stomach and back) which I also believe is trapped wind but nothing is eradicating it! Its scary isn't it? I feel like I have a 'knot' in the centre of my chest. Its annoying (and scaring) the life out of me!

joelhall
03-07-13, 20:50
Possibly costrochondritis. It doesn't seem like gastric pain if it gets worse with movement.