PDA

View Full Version : This is making me depressed

Rennie1989
27-06-04, 19:00
hiya every1

this is making me feel really depressed

i cant tell my parents that i panic every night, can sum1 help me plz:(

Scooter Girl

if i wa hungry would u feed me, if i fell u you help me up, if i was crying would brush away my tears

Tessie28
27-06-04, 20:13
Hi Jade,

I thought for a minute there you meant the colour of the site [:o)].

Now take some good deep breaths. Think is every evening bad or is it because it is Sunday love ? Are you using Rescue Remedy at all? I found it really comforting when the panic started.

You are doing so well and have been so chirpy lately. Can you talk to your Mum about the panics? That is the worst bit isn't it thinking you are on your own, but remember we are all here for you.

Not long now until the long break, keep your chin up,
love Tess xx

Rennie1989
27-06-04, 20:18
i cant tell my mum about my panic attacks so how shall i tell her

Scooter Girl

if i wa hungry would u feed me, if i fell u you help me up, if i was crying would brush away my tears

Tessie28
27-06-04, 20:20
Hi Jade,
this is soo good isn't it? Why can't you tel her love? If you like go to live chat I've never tried that before??
love Tess xx

Rennie1989
27-06-04, 20:24
kk, go to dreamchat, met u there

Scooter Girl

Rennie1989
27-06-04, 21:25
thanx westwood

my mum snaps at me so its really hard

Scooter Girl

Rennie1989
30-06-04, 21:54
i feel like (****)

this girl can gt enough of me panicing, i h8 this i really do!!!!!

i still cant tell my mum

Scooter Girl

Rennie1989
02-07-04, 21:28
shes givin me a panic attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she wont listen to me..........

Scooter Girl

Rennie1989
09-07-04, 19:55
well, im happy now, i manged to tell my mum about the PA on new years day, phew

Scooter Girl