PDA

View Full Version : All over twitching, eye probs, heart etc etc

Emloo22
03-07-13, 23:42
Hello, I have suffered HA for 16 years now (I'm 34) but I feel like I'm on a slippery slope to getting really bad again. In the 16 years I've had just about every problem going at one time or another although my main issues are ectopic/fluttery heart beats and visual problems.
However for the last 2 years I've been suffering with really annoying muscle twitches, mainly in my eyelids but sometimes in other random places all over my body. Tonight my back, arms, eyes, legs and feet have all had twitches on/off all night and its really getting to me. My Dr took bloods and said my iron levels were a bit low but since taking iron tablets I haven't really noticed a difference.

I know these are a common symptom of anxiety but does anyone else get them all over? I particularly hate the facial ones and even the back of my head sometimes twitches! Surely this is not normal?

I know my HA is rising up again as I found that I was madly prodding my neck the other night looking for lumps and finding things that I'm worried about.

Please tell me whether you get these all over twitches or is it something I should be worried about?

Thanks xx

Speranza
04-07-13, 00:46
I don't get them all over but I do get very random ones sometimes.

KeeKee
04-07-13, 08:19
I get them all over too especially in my left upper eyelid. Told doctor who wasn't even the slightest bit concerned. I was of course but im not anymore as I trust my doctor.