PDA

View Full Version : Blood in semen (haematospermia)

Au101
04-07-13, 00:10
Hi, erm, bit of a personal, sensitive one, but I just noticed that there was a bit of blood in my semen after - y'know - cheering myself up from my bad mood (if you'll accept the euphemism). Anyway, you could see a little bit of red through the tissue and it was clearly visible amongst the ejaculate when i turned the tissue over. I checked myself afterwards for obvious signs of cuts or bleeding and couldn't really see anything, although the meatus (opening on the urethra) did look a little red and sore. The end of my penis feels a bit tingly, but that's all. I've just been to the toilet to urinate and i couldn't see any blood, nor have i experienced any before now. in fact i haven't noticed any blood before now from the penis at all and i can't say i've been suffering from pain while ejaculating or urinating, nor am i needing to urinate conspicuously more often than usual.

Naturally, I'm intending to book an appointment in the morning (it's gone midnight here) but I was just kind of hoping someone could help me with the worry until i've been to my appointment.

Many thanks to you all :)
Au101

Speranza
04-07-13, 00:43
It sounds as though you might have cheered yourself up a bit too well, perhaps? A tiny bit of blood doesn't sound too scary, especially if there is none in the urine. And nothing bad can happen before tomorrow. Sleep, rest...