PDA

View Full Version : bloods done this morning

Shivmarie
04-07-13, 12:27
Had my bloods done again this morning, FBC and some others and Rheumatoid screening. Just a waiting game now, after being told to hold off on my chest xray by the ER doctor im going to get it done in the morning as told to do so by my local GP 'for completness', as this persistent breathing/yawning thing is driving me insane, least IF the xray comes back clear i can accept its not that.
Would they notify you if something had been located, even if its sign of chest infection? im guessing ill have my blood results back before my xray so either way something may be picked up IF there was a problem right?

forgot to mention these are my second bloods, i had two lots of bloods done in April (end of) 1 normal from GP and 1 set for my pre-op (both all normal)

Darren1
04-07-13, 13:26
In my experience they will ring if anything is out of normal value (Think it's duty of care)

This could be as simple as minor vitamin deficiency.

joelhall
04-07-13, 15:23
The CXR will most likely be back before the bloods, but your GP will no doubt wait until they have everything.

Freaked
04-07-13, 15:35
Yeah, normally the longer the wait, the better a sign it is. Honestly Shivmarie, if the main thing that's bothering you is air-hunger and your tests are coming back okay, then imo it's 99.5% likely to be the most classic symptom of anxiety - hyperventilation. Therapists sometimes get people to hyperventilate on purpose so they can see how it makes them feel like they aren't getting enough air.

Shivmarie
04-07-13, 15:58
two GPs gave me different things and my GP only gave me bloods after id said id been up the hospital and explained what they said, had i not mentioned it they wouldn't of sent me for bloods as they kept saying that my bloods were normal in April, even now he was relectunt to give me bloods.
My chest xray was given after months and by a GP id never seen before, who could see it was hurting me to breath in (not so much now)