PDA

View Full Version : Having a really crap day - feel like giving up!

Female healthanxiety
04-07-13, 15:21
:ohmy:

Having such a bad week - went for a walk earlier (which is my new ritual in getting fit and losing a stone, plus helping my energy levels) - and now have a chest pain every time I breathe - I remember having this same chest pain last year when I went hospital and they tested me and all results clear - saying that it was anxiety related -- how comes I am getting the same pain then - surely something is meant to come of this?

I also noticed this morning, I had a massive (all I can describe is a skip-beat-beat-beat-skip-beat) which lasted about 10 secs and I had to run in the back of the office.................................

it felt terrible......... I was scared to breathe in - anyone else had this?

Just feel like giving up - cant do right for wrong - now even more I feel like I can’t do anything too strenuous, so yet again my exercising/walking has been put on hold.

Oh yea and the temple twitching is back – I could be talking and then I GET IT – IT IS SO DISABLING

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY?

x

---------- Post added at 15:21 ---------- Previous post was at 14:45 ----------

Also feel really light headed ;-(

Speranza
04-07-13, 16:42
I've been walking too, I left the car way out of town and then got lost (I do that a lot!) so I had an even longer walk than I planned... :whistles:

Keep walking, it will do you so much good. If you had the pain before and it went, it will go again. Could be a muscle, trapped wind, anything... Try to keep positive and tell yourself you are going to take control of at least one thing - and that could be walking off the weight.

Hang in there! :winks:

Female healthanxiety
04-07-13, 16:46
Hello Speranza,

Thank you my lovely.

Well done for walking the rest of the way - and getting lost means you probably had to walk a bit further, so can't have been all bad!

I just feel like whenever I try to do anything motivating health anxiety kicks me down...............

:blush:

RosieXXX
04-07-13, 17:21
Hello Female healthanxiety,

Sorry you are having a bad time.

I agree with Speranza, keep on walking - whatever happens don't let health anxiety take control - carry on regardless - stick two fingers in the air and enjoy all the health benefits from taking a walk. Once it becomes routine you will realise the huge benefits - both physically and mentally.

I am sure the symptoms you are experiencing are anxiety related - we become so acutely aware of all sensations which other people would put down to 'something and nothing' - It is hard to ignore these things when we suffer with anxiety, but it is important to make a real effort to put these anxieties to the back our mind, so we can get on with some positive living.

Female healthanxiety
09-07-13, 15:18
Hello Rosie,

thank you so much for your reply ;-) - very much appreciated...

I have not walked in 4 days - I also find when I am pre-menstural, I also suffer with fatigue really really badly - and that is a whole 7 days before I come on.............

xx

olivia0703
04-10-22, 00:41
Did your temple twitching feel like an erratic pulse?