PDA

View Full Version : Weak/Tired

sfournier
05-07-13, 14:45
I'm having weird symptoms lately that are strong enough to have me worry about it all the time and its causing me so much anxiety i'm contemplating seeing my doctor even though I saw her a couple weeks ago and said I was doing better. I'm scared its not even related to anxiety/panic. The feeling is hard to describe but the closest thing I can think of is feeling weak and tired. It makes me feel like everything is a huge effort, I can barely stay at work i'm so uncomfortable. I feel like I just want to collapse. Feels like its in my head, like it makes my eyes heavy, my vision isn't very good and I don't know if i'm imagining it but feels like I want to go cross eyed (not visually but the feeling in my head makes me feel like that). I'm also dizzy all the time and have to chew gum to help relieve the symptoms. Sometimes I will go to work and be fine the first two hours and then this comes on and I will suffer until the end of my shift or even the end of the day. Other times it will pass while at work and I could finish my shift feeling good. I've been on Cipralex for a month and I use klonopin and ativan when needed.

Please help me figure this out because i'm finding it harder to go on with my day the more this continues :S

joelhall
05-07-13, 16:15
I would suggest this could be a side-effect of the escitalopram. It can cause sleep disturbances, especially in the first few weeks, which would leave you feeling quite shattered. If it is starting to interfere with your job, then you realy should speak to your doctor about it.