PDA

View Full Version : Feeling alone! anyway!

Tinker28
05-07-13, 19:16
Why is it when I crash I crash hard! I mean when on thing goes wrong in my life then another and then another it's never ending. I don't know how I'm going to handle all this. It seems like it never ends. Does anyone else feel this way sometimes to? Please do share. I feel all alone in the world right now.

Tessar
05-07-13, 19:26
Hey, u aren't alone, Tinker.... Really u aren't. U have lotsa friends here. And I really mean that. It does feel so much worse when your are on a downer though doesn't it? Is there anything I can do to help u?

Tinker28
05-07-13, 19:33
Awe, thank you so much! What you just said has helped me. It's hard cause I feel so alone. I'm not going to get into it all but I haven't felt this lost and down in a long long time. Having all of your guys will help And has helped me through this journey I'm on. Anxiety Sucks! Lol

theharvestmouse
06-07-13, 21:07
I can relate to the loneliness, I feel incredibly alone.

Tessar
06-07-13, 21:20
Oh harvest, I wish I could come and look after you, I don't like to think of you alone, lonely or whatever. But don't forget your friends here coz we are here for you. I know it's not the same as having a special somebody, but try to be patient. Your fish in the sea may well be treading water somewhere and just as you swim by their little eyes will light up and their heart miss a beat.......

Kim51
06-07-13, 22:21
I can relate to the loneliness, I feel incredibly alone.

You don't have to be alone to feel loneliness I am married and have never felt so alone in my life. My heart goes out to you, is happiness so much to ask for :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Tessar
06-07-13, 22:37
One of my first posts on here was about feeling intensely lonely (despite having a kind partner and good friends and colleagues). At that point I had stuff going on and was making realisations (during counselling) that were hard to come to terms with. That was a while ago now. I am pleased to say that with the same partner, friends and colleagues, I have worked at it and now I feel much less alone. Happiness definitely isn't too much to ask for,.....