PDA

View Full Version : Hoping i'm not the only one

Coffee_frog
09-10-06, 21:12
Hey ho fellow forum posters!

I've got a problem thats really getting me down. I go to a crowded school (1600 pupils) and ever since i've been there (since i was 13) i HATE walking around. The corridors are packed and move slowly which triggers off a number of things for me. I hate people touching me, which often happens with people pushing you around. I hate walking into the common room because i feel like everyone is watching me, and when i eat i face away from as many people as i can because it makes me feel sick to think they are watching me do it [xx(] ! I don't like the enclosed spaces around the corridors either, i rush past to stop myself panicking about it. I clench my fists and pretend i'm not there but it barely helps.

I don't know what to do about it, its getting worse and i've had enough

help me please!

Lynnann
09-10-06, 21:21
Hi coffe frog,

Like the name by the way, think I would feel paniced in such a crowded school. Have you seen your GP about this there are things that they can do to help you. You are definately not the only one. We are all here for you.

Hugs to you

Lynnann

net
10-10-06, 15:26
go to your gp if you havent already

what do you mean by enclosed spaces?

netty

the dreams of the future are better than the history of the past

Coffee_frog
10-10-06, 18:57
Enclosed spaces - lifts, small rooms etc

I tried to get my parents to take me to the GP because i thought i was depressed (probably for a few years now) but they think i'm fine because they don't see me when i feel at my worst.

Going to the counsillor at school at the end of this week

Found out this morning i have four A level exams in January and most other people have one or two

This is not good!!!

tam
10-10-06, 19:14
Hi coffee you definatlly need to speak to you doctor parents or councillor at school.You can get help with this. You have made the first step by coming on here you will definatlly get help from every one on here. Let us no how you get on. tc TRACY:):):)