PDA

View Full Version : Symptom help

Kimmybaybee
06-07-13, 12:30
I know its normal for anxiety to cause people to feel crazy/ fear of loosing control but does anyone here google mental illnesses and obsess over the symptoms almost as if waiting / watching for them to appear? This is my worst fear!

Speranza
06-07-13, 12:35
I think a quick look round will reassure you that you are not alone! :welcome:

Kimmybaybee
06-07-13, 13:09
Also I get really bad floaters they annoy the hell out of me almost cob web like?

Speranza
06-07-13, 13:34
Yep, they are somewhere on here too... try using the search facility at the top of the page, select posts and put floaters, and see what comes up.

Kimmybaybee
08-07-13, 01:24
Thanks your a great help ...

Gotagetthroughthis
08-07-13, 03:26
Hi Kimmybaybee, sorry to hear your having such a hard time

I used to google stuff like that all the time and try and find the symptoms I already had and also be waiting for the other symptoms mentioned to pop up, which would convince me there was really something wrong with me.

Over time I just began to realise it was all anxiety causing my symptoms so I don't google now and any symptoms I do get I just try and accept them as anxiety. That way they don't scare you so much.

Try not to google, it will only make you worry more. Best thing to do if you think there's something wrong is to see your doctor.

Hope you start to feel better soon.

Kimmybaybee
09-07-13, 01:45
Thanks very much its a scary experience! I hope everyone finds strength and fights this and we all live anxiety free