PDA

View Full Version : Sitting in tears :(

melishaxoxo
06-07-13, 20:50
I feel absolutely alone, sometime I sit and think what i did wrong to deserve this life? From 2011 my health has been gone a down low. MY left eye has been giving me problems, such pain and swelling sometime I cannot handle it, eye doctors all say its allergies. I am afraid im going blind because of a tumor in my eye :( In photos i notice my eye looks big and there are days when there is no pain but then it comes back and stings me like a bee, i am due for an eye checkup again next week which im dreading :( Recently my hair loss has been like real bad, i used to have such thick,long,lovely hair and now my hair is so thin in a ponytail, everytime i wash my hair etc it falls and alot falls :( i dont know what is happening, i am also developing acne on the side of my face and i never had acne before so this is all very sudden and im beginning to think i have been cursed as i worked with a married woman who hated me for no reason and probably because i am not married and do not have any other responsibilities, she even called me a bitch one time behind my back for no reason to another girl. That woman had been doing witchcraft i found out and im sure she had done for me as at home i would hear sounds at night and have bad nightmares, my eye got real bad then. Now I look a fright when i look in the mirror, at work,people say i look tired and my hair never looks neat at work due to it thinning. Acne on the sides of my face are looking real bad too and i try to hide it with foundation as it looks bad for work, i cannot believe it i never had these things happening to me and my diet is good as i eat alot of greens etc and i dont get why all of this is happening to me unless im cursed :(

rockydog
06-07-13, 21:17
hi has your thyroid been checked xx

melishaxoxo
06-07-13, 21:29
no i never got that checked up

rockydog
06-07-13, 21:51
might be worth asking about it as it can cause hair loss, tiredness, anxiety, and eye problems ? would just rule it out as its not anything to worry about but can make you feel very low x

NeilSimpson
07-07-13, 03:11
Everything you say points to thyroid issues, as rockydog says

I suffered with hyperthyroidism for 6 years and I had long hair but now mine looks like its painted on top of my head (although its still long), acne was a problem for me but ive always suffered with spots and have been on micoxiclin (very bad spelling) and face creams for 16 years.

The good news is if it is thyroid (which is unbelievably common) most of the time it is easily treatable, mine goes up and down, as does my wifes, but a spell of carbimazole and were back to normal again but its always best to get the thyroid checked, it can cause a array of symptoms that are easily remedied

ALL THE BEST, Neil