PDA

View Full Version : Friends??

disco
06-07-13, 21:31
Hey, I'm David from fife in Scotland, I get pretty anxious and bouts of depression. I was just wondering if there were any awesome, understanding people out there that would like to chat?. I'm really empathetic and always try my best to understand and help others :)

Andrea2607
06-07-13, 21:41
Hey David and first of all :welcome:
I have only been on this site for a week but have found it helps enomously everyone on here is 'awseome'. I suffer from anxiety and depression too. Are you on any meds? Have you seen a doctor about your issues?
Andrea :D

disco
06-07-13, 21:48
Hey andrea,thanks for replying :). yeah I'm taking citalopram, I've been taking it for quite a while but I'm not sure it's helping too much right now with my situation. It's just great to be able to talk with people than know just how this horrible stuff feels! People in my life just don't seem to know what to say to me and it's very isolating!

Spot-the-frog
06-07-13, 22:00
Hi David, welcome to the site :hugs:

Andrea2607
06-07-13, 22:01
Hey Disco,
There is lots of help on here so you don't have to feel isolated. Maybe you should see your doctor about changing meds? I'm afraid it is all trial and error until you find one that works for you. Me, I am on so many meds I rattle! :winks:

Speranza
06-07-13, 22:47
Hi, welcome! :welcome:

Gill x

Granny Primark
07-07-13, 02:04
Hi David welcome to this site. Ive been on this site for a long time and made many special friends.
Ive been fortunate to meet some of them.
It really does help.
My very special friend from this site comes from dunoon and we speak at least 3 times a day.