PDA

View Full Version : HI ALL

mikejames
07-07-13, 08:33
Morning guys and gals

Did not know where to post this so thought here is best

After losing my job and failed interviews I have gone self employed ...............so a bit of a plug................sorry..........

If anyone needs an accountant I am fully qualified and as an anxiety sufferer myself I know the hell of it so if you want good work with an understanding kind man then please message me and recommend please to your friends

Sorry for the shameful advert - mods take it down I it is against rules

Mikey :yesyes:

t0rt01se36
07-07-13, 11:57
Well done and congratulations, Mike.:yesyes:

I too know what it's like to have Anxiety and how much of a struggle it is to find work. I also have just got a self employed job, which has given me alot of confidence and made me feel good about myself.

Daunted by the job but I aim to give it my all and succeed.

kittikat
07-07-13, 12:24
Very proud of you Mike :bighug1:

I wish you all the very best in your new venture.....you are a great 'people person' and I can say to anyone who considers using your services what a brilliant, professional, articulate, hard working, funny, friendly and very approachable man you are :yesyes:

Lots of love to you sweetheart xxxx :yahoo: xxxx :hugs:xxxx :flowers:

kittikat
08-07-13, 12:00
Congratulations Mike!! looks like things are going to take off for you big time!!

I am thrilled for you...Good luck and keep me posted....

:yesyes: xxx :bighug1: xxx :bighug1:much love to you :wink: xxx

mikejames
08-07-13, 18:39
Hi all thanks for your replies it means a lot to me

Kittikat when I am a global empire you will be employed as my right hand woman as I have never had the pleasure of meeting a lady so kind understanding and just that right mixture of kindness yet kick up the arse when required

You have been an angel to me and don't think I won't remember your kindness and time my love ................am a bit concerned that my bad influence seems is to have taken over as she is now never in and when she is out is painting various towns red but hey ho ..............

serious note please bear me in mind should you need an accountant

lots of love to all and :bighug1:

Spot-the-frog
08-07-13, 18:43
Well done for going it alone, your name has been noted, though in my poor financial situation I doubt I would ever need an accountant! :sign20:

kittikat
09-07-13, 20:50
Hi all thanks for your replies it means a lot to me

Kittikat when I am a global empire you will be employed as my right hand woman as I have never had the pleasure of meeting a lady so kind understanding and just that right mixture of kindness yet kick up the arse when required

You have been an angel to me and don't think I won't remember your kindness and time my love ................am a bit concerned that my bad influence seems is to have taken over as she is now never in and when she is out is painting various towns red but hey ho ..............

serious note please bear me in mind should you need an accountant

lots of love to all and :bighug1:

mikejames....thank you for you kind and sincere comments which actually bought a lump to my throat....:blush:

Until I read this bit - "...as she is now never in and when she is out is painting various towns red but hey ho..." :scared15:

Yes, you have been brilliant in motivating me and inspiring me to believe I can achieve anything, but painting the town red? I am certainly not!! I had ONE night out, the first one in over a year without my safe people...and now I am a jezebel :roflmao: well thinking about it perhaps you ARE a bad influence - hey ho!!!

Much love and luck with your new venture...when do I get my job? I think I deserve it now...you need a sensible, level headed PA to keep you in check, trouble!!

:bighug1: all the best sweetie xxx:bighug1: